Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Welcome to Emerald Cove in La Jolla, California
The highly sought after Townhomes in the Emerald
Community in La Jolla California offer a Luxurious Indoor-Outdoor Lifestyle coupled with
Resort-Style Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. Style, Comfort and Location, this Serene La
Jolla Alta location
offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors. Conveniently located in
the La Jolla Alta neighborhood of beautiful La Jolla, the Townhomes at Emerald
Maintenance Free Living Without Sacrificing Space.
The Emerald Cove community offers Luxury Townhomes many of
which feature Breathtaking Panoramic Views of the Ocean, Canyons
and the Downtown Skyline.
Exclusive Gated, Mediterranean Villa Style Luxury
Townhomes with Lush Park-like Grounds
Distinctive Community of 3 to 4 Bedroom Townhomes
with 3-4 Baths and a 2-3 Car Garages
Style, Comfort and Location.
- Offering Residents access to Resort-Style Amenities at
the La Jolla Alta Clubhouse which includes 5 Lighted Tennis
Courts, 2 Heated Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Fitness Center,
Lounge/Library and an Entertaining Room.
Light and Bright with Many Open Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer a Bedroom with Full bath on the Main Level. Few Detached
Homes also available.
Built between 1999 and 2014 (newest phase)
Lush Private Backyards and Lovely Backyard Patios which are
perfect for Barbecues & Enjoying the Outdoors.
Living/Family Rooms with Fireplaces. Some Patios with
Great Shopping and Dining in the nearby Bird Rock area of La
Close To Freeways, San Diego International Airport (25 +/- Mins),
and Downtown San Diego. It is also minutes To La Jolla Village,
La Jolla Shores, Pacific Beach Boardwalk, Kate Sessions Park,
Tourmaline Surfing Park (6 +/-Mins) & many nearby Restaurants.
- Enjoy many outdoor activities nearby including Hiking,
Biking, Kayaking or a Day at the Beach or Golf at the La Jolla
Country Club or the Torrey Pines Golf Course.
- 15 +/- Mins to Westfield UTC Mall offering designer Shopping,
and many Fine Restaurants. Close to other Shopping Centers such
as La Jolla Village Square and Villa Norte Shopping Center
La Jolla, California an affluent hillside community features one
of the best shorelines in Southern California. With it's ideal
climate year round, beautiful sunset and coastal views, and it's
amazing location just a few miles north of America's Finest City
of San Diego. Some of the popular area beaches are the La Jolla
Shores Beach, Windansea Beach, La Jolla Cove and Children's Pool
- Community Type:
- Beds/Baths: 3-4 / 3-4
- Parking: 2-3 Car Garage
- Year Built: 1999-2014
- Price: $1,000,000 - $2,400,000
- Amenities: Tennis Courts, Clubhouse Rec Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sauna, Spa/Hot Tub
- Common Features: Homes Averaging of 2,600 square feet but some as large as 3200 Sq Ft.
- Schools: La Jolla is served by the San Diego Unified School District. There are also many Private Schools in the area such as La Jolla Country Day School, The Bishop's School and The Gillispie School.
- Colleges/Universities: Colleges and universities in the area include University of San Diego (USD), Point Loma Nazarene University (PLNU), Alliant International University (AIU) and National University.
- Fun & Recreation: Residents have access to the facilities at the Alta La Jolla Club. There are two Pools, a Weight Room, a Clubhouse, and Tennis Courts. The community is close to Kate O. Sessions Memorial Park. The La Jolla Recreation Center in the Village has Basketball courts, 3 Children's Play Areas, Picnic Facilities, Tennis Courts and a Weight room. It also offers many classes like Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates.
- Special Features: Gated Luxury Community in La Jolla Alta. Access to the La Jolla Alta Clubhouse. Canyon, Bay and/or Ocean Views from homes.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Emerald Cove, La Jolla, CA: A Life Style We All Deserve
La Jolla which means "The Jewel" in Spanish
is an affluent hillside community overlooking the pacific ocean. It features one of the best shorelines in Southern California. With it's ideal climate year round, beautiful sunset and coastal views, and it's amazing location just a few miles north of America's Finest City of San Diego, La Jolla is
considered by many to be the Jewel of California.
La Jolla features about 7 miles of winding, dramatic coastline and rugged
ocean bluffs, beautiful canyons and hills leading all the way up to Mount
Soledad. La Jolla is also a very popular vacation destination with many great
hotels, shopping, dining, events and attractions. A community of about 42,000
residents retains a small-town character that makes the town an attractive place
to live and visit. Even though La Jolla has it's own Zip Code, technically is
still a part of the City of San Diego. It is located about 12 miles from
Downtown San Diego an...more..
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
Local Map of Emerald Cove in La Jolla, CA